Thursday, December 15, 2011

I am a Domestic Goddess!

So I was going to write about Fête des Lumières and the weekend away in Avoriaz, but I just couldn’t resist writing instead about the super delicious quiche I just made!!!



Not only is it ridiculously easy to make, but it looks and tastes incredible too!

Yummy, yummy goodness! A new French création chez la cuisine de Sophie, inspired by la cuisine d’Emily!!!



Here’s the recipe:

Ingredients:
1 fresh refrigerated dough/crust (unrolled over a pie plate 30 mins before baking)
4 eggs
1 20cl (200 ml) carton half & half cream or substitute (Bridelight Fluide 4%mg)
Veggies, cheese, meat, etc… to your heart’s desire!!
Salt & pepper

Pre-heat oven to 425° (gas mark #7)

Whisk eggs and milk together
Stir in veggies, herbs & spices and/or cheese.
(Or crumble, sprinkle, cover the top with more cheese!!)

Bake for 30-40 minutes or until set.

Enjoy with a glass of wine of course - and NOW I think of it L



Ma première recette:
Stir fried broccoli, chopped fresh spinach and sautéed onions.
Topped with crumbled goat cheese, fresh rosemary & thyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment