Join with me in my journey of family and faith. An uncharted path filled with travel and culture. A time of fearless perseverance, humble determination and soul satisfaction.
A quest filled with wine and cheese, language and history, and heart felt hope and belief.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Chez moi!
Mon mignon appartement. Merci Eric et Tatan Dominique!
Weird. THis is how I pictured it, which never happens. Strange that you have an easel in there. I had a little vision of us holed up in your apartment when the weather is really bad outside- drinking wine and doing a mess of artwork. Interesting.....xoxooxoxo
Weird. THis is how I pictured it, which never happens. Strange that you have an easel in there. I had a little vision of us holed up in your apartment when the weather is really bad outside- drinking wine and doing a mess of artwork. Interesting.....xoxooxoxo
ReplyDelete