Sunday, October 30, 2011

Unfolding Accomplishments ~ European Expeditions

Of 12 months in France, I imagine I have spent a better part of 3 months travelling and exploring the European landscape! From solo getaways, to summer escapades with friends, it has been an incredible journey of sight-seeing, culture witnessing and historically impressioned global discovery.

As I was preparing for my short sejour to Scotland last month, it occurred to me that including France, and of course Scotland, I would have travelled to 11 different countries in 12 months! Wanting to make it 12 in 12, I quickly searched for inexpensive weekend jaunts to Luxembourg, Germany or the border towns of Italy; but living in common European financial insufficiency and waiting for the first pay-check in almost 4 months won out, and I guess I can settle for the following travel timeline;)


Dec 2010
London England UK
Cardiff Wales UK
Ireland (Dublin & Meath Counties)

Cardiff Wales

March 2011
Geneva Switzerland
Yvoire France
Paris France

Geneva Switzerland


May 201
London England UK
Marseille France

London England


June 2011
Cavalaire-sur-Mer,
Port Grimaud, St Tropez,
Cannes, Nice,
Ramatuelle & Avignon France
Principality of Monaco

Port Grimuad France


July 2011
Paris France
Brussels Belgium
Amsterdam & Amersfoort Netherlands

Netherlands
London England UK
Ireland (Dublin, Co Meath, Wicklow)

Ireland
Belfast Northern Ireland UK
Perouges France
Annecy France

Annecy

August 2011
Nice France
Principality of Monaco
Barcelona Spain
Paris France
Aix-les-Bains France

Barcelona Spain


October 2011
Edinburgh & Glasgow Scotland

Edinburgh Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment