Friday, January 7, 2011

Goal for the day...

Okay enough with new years pledges and stepping outside of the box... today I am incredibly irritable and the confines of my comfort zone should be respected, at least by me!... or there is a great likelihood that I may snap at someone... although I am not feeling much different from yesterday... sorry to the innocent souls I thoroughly confused, argued with, and sought unheeded advice from.

While I should feel refreshed and revitalized from the nearly 2 hour nap I took yesterday and almost 10 hours of sleep last night, alas I am wearing a frown and I already sympathize with anyone willing to make eye contact with me. It doesn't help that the chipper city workers were trimming a tree outside of my kitchen window at 8:30 this morning - not conducive with a peaceful morning coffee. And to shed even more light on my miserableness, I was already awake for an hour before this....

So, while there are several reasons for my simmering moodiness, most juvenile, and some legit... I will spare the details and simply say my goal for today is to take a deep breath, keep my mouth closed, and laugh when I want to scream!

Maybe I should remember too that I live in freaking France! Really why am I... and what do I really have to complain about?

No comments:

Post a Comment