On a philosophical high from Newgrange the day before, Aggie and I spent the afternoon shivering and waiting for a delayed bus to take us into Dublin... only after making a pit stop at the airport to empty my bladder to refill it again with more coffee, and then head out on a longer bus ride into the city.... Once there we checked out the National Museum of Ireland, with inspired imaginations from the archaeological history and magic of Newgrange.
Later on that night, Aggie and I checked out another local pub... gotta love Ireland!!, and then danced the night away at an upstairs nightclub... Memories are vague but I think I approached a lot of people throwing my arms around their shoulders and forcing them to dance ... oops, I should have stuck with Irish beer instead of red wine that night. Good times!! There were times I almost forgot we were in Ireland by the number of non Irish patrons we kept on meeting and most from Italy... well at least I wasn't the only brown eyed cutie in the place!
| Good thing the camera was tucked safely in my bag for the rest of the night and only memories remain... |
No comments:
Post a Comment