Today I leave for a much needed and anticipated vacation to England and Ireland!! It seems funny to say that it is much needed, since I am sort of on an extended vacation here in France, but a good whole hearted, adult vocabulary, mutually understood conversation is desperately needed!!
I will start my vacation in London England tonight and then will travel to Cardiff on Thursday, to see the Arcade Fire in concert!! Oddly enough, Arcade Fire is a Canadian band from Montreal, however this is the second time I will see them and neither time has been in Canada?! It seems that I will travel just about anywhere to see them with my friend Dave, including Ohio, and now England!?
Then it is off to Ireland on Saturday to see my good friend Agnieszka!!! I haven't seen Aggie in over 2 years.... I am so excited and wish that I could be travelling to see everyone, as I do miss and think of you all each day, and too many times to count!
Check out the link below for an interactive film set to the Arcade Fire track, We Used to Wait... While I haven't had the chance to connect with everyone through Skype, email, phone or a good old fashioned letter, ...wait for it... And a huge thank-you to all who have sent emails, messages, cards and care packages, it is a source of anticipation and appreciation each day, and a cherished moment of love & friendship!!
Arcade Fire - We Used to Wait/The Wilderness Downtown
No comments:
Post a Comment